Kumar Gupta: ASU has a bright future in international educational cooperation

23 September 2016 Public Relations Department
On 23 September 2016 the III International Educational Forum “Altai-Asia 2016: Eurasian Educational Space – New Challenges and Best Practices” continues to work.

One of the international experts of the event is research officer of Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Delhi, India) Kumar Gupta. He delivered a report titled “The Role of International Academic Exchanges in Asia: Problems and Opportunities” at the plenary session on the first day of the forum.

Mr. Gupta has already been to Altai State University. In October 2015 he visited the university and participated in International Summit of Central Asian Countries Youth Leaders dedicated to the development of public diplomacy and international cooperation.

“I gladly accepted the invitation to the forum on education problems at Altai State University and I am happy that such a grand-scale discussion site with experts from different countries has been organized. I present the issue of Asian educational organizations’ international cooperation. As there are a number of problems in modern educational system that have to be concentrated on, I propose several ways of handling them in my report. In particular, I suggest overcoming language barriers,” said Kumar Gupta.

The scientist from India has full satisfaction of cooperation with Altai State University, because he thinks that ASU works hard on the development of international collaboration between universities and its objectives will carry the university to the high international level in future.

“Altai State University has a bright future in international educational cooperation!” summarized Mr. Gupta.

Printable version